DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
COTM Administrator
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
186 Posts
Both sweet rides...I have an appreciation of 1st gens due to having had a 94 Concorde, really liked it and it drove great for years...but I have to say if I had a 2nd gen Trep, I'd be VERY tempted to imitate Ed's...very cool. I'm usually not a fan of white but he really struck a great balance.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ed, I'm curious about your wheels. At some point I will have to bite the bullet and get new ones, curious what they are and what they typically run.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
thanks cap, thats what makes me appreciate my ride more knowing the fact not too many 1st gens out there thats not rusted or banged up! LOL

congrats to ED his trep is a mean machine and knew I wouldnt win against his nice ride, but thank you to all who voted for me, look forward to seeing me again on COTM! I have many plans for this summer for her so keep a look out :wink:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Congrats Ed !! But both rides are awesome !! The pics of Brian's car don't do justice !! She is really nice in person, he treats her real good !!

·
Registered
19,540 Posts
Hey thanks everyone!

congrats to ED his trep is a mean machine and knew I wouldnt win against his nice ride, but thank you to all who voted for me, look forward to seeing me again on COTM! I have many plans for this summer for her so keep a look out :wink:
Thanks Brian, I really thought you had it this month.

Ed, I'm curious about your wheels. At some point I will have to bite the bullet and get new ones, curious what they are and what they typically run.
The wheels are 20x8.5" Foose Spank Fives and I paid $490 each for them back in 2006. Ordered them from www.bigwheels.net

1 - 17 of 17 Posts