DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Just a reminder, those who have won IOM before can not be nominated again. After we get a 2002 March IOM, then we will have an IOY, Intrepid of the Year vote. If you have voted and picked one of these you can vote again just to replace the one you accidentally voted for that is on the following list. In the mean time the following lucky winners are not eligible:

Intrepid98
bbull82
ATFCharger
94IntrepidES
GR8WHT
DKR
93Intrepid
Buschman
Thrasher
Mathwiz
Warlord187

·
Registered
530 Posts
I understand what your saying. The idea is to have the February IOM have its month long glory since it will be a IOY candidate. Not just a couple days and then vote for IOY. So we will pick a March 2002 IOM which won't be in the running and pick the IOY for 2001/2002. To break it down, February we will pick our March IOM and our first IOY. I guess we can also decide based on a poll on the main page maybe randy on whether the previous 12 IOM's are up for the running in 2002/2003 IOM's and IOY. We should be getting more and more members all the time, with pictures please, of unique cars that should deserve consideration. Though if a past IOM has done significant improvements there is no reason in my eyes they shouldn't be eligible again. For IOY this year I propose the 12 IOM's can do a write up in a post under this category of their mods, Intrepid passion, future ideas, story of car, etc. That way we can all read what they have done since they won IOM and pick what we consider the best Intrepid of the Year. Sound cool?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Another thing, Mathwiz, I'll be sending you a picture soon of my car to take you up on your offer for a special "frame" for being IOM. Thanks again buddy, you rule at photoshop.

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
And in this month's running...remember your favorite Intrepid buddy...that's right folks..."Intrepidatious". :D

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I actually did nominate you Intrepidatious, feel special ;) :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts