DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i pulles up to a light next to this kid i know who has the same year/motor trep as me. i knew id be able to take him cause he beats the hell outta that car ALL the time and it has an ass load of miles on it. i was kinda suprised that he took me off the line ( then i realized i have no back pressure :( ) from then on i slowly caught up to him and passed him. i was happy cause he was always goin around sayin his trep was faster than mine. i guess i showed him huh :)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha....i knew someone was gonna ask that. have you ever seen the "pro-beam" covers GTS offers? well they dont make them for our cars so i created that effect with some paint and masking tape. it looks pretty nice. i can have pics later this weekend.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Does he have a 3.5L trep or 3.3? If he had the 3.3, he's crazy to brag that his is faster. I hate asshole kids who think their cars are faster than ours and they really aren't. Example- I know a kid who has a 1999 3.8 mustang, 190HP bone stock. He went to my old high school, talking **** about it. I said "Ohh really? You wanna race after school?" he says "What type of car and how much HP?" Me- "93 Dodge Intrepid, 220HP" (I'm adding in 5hp for the cone filter). Then he changes his story and says hell no, his car is too nice to risk a wreck. I just laughed at him and walked away and a couple kids in the conversation called him a pussy. Granted the Mustang looks gorgeous, he knows its weak. He got toasted a few times by Integra's and 1 souped up Prelude.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts