DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
I had 2 es parts cars, one had those wheels, the other had these. I chose these because they weren't as common, even though there is a car that looks identical to mine around here. I ended up selling the other set like those to a guy with an Avenger and they looked really good on his car.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
I know the feeling!

I had 15" steel rims with Wal-mart hub caps...Then I got CARAVAN ES 16" rims (Golden accent ones) The hubcaps are a PITA to clean them well, now with ES rims, besides looking cool, your brakes will be cooler.

Congrats!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Niceeee! I got the same ones on right now.. havent switched to summer rims yet..still hunting down a 245/45/18 .. I been contemplating painting my ES rims metallic black..and polishing the chrome face..

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
I had 2 es parts cars, one had those wheels, the other had these. I chose these because they weren't as common, even though there is a car that looks identical to mine around here. I ended up selling the other set like those to a guy with an Avenger and they looked really good on his car.
I have that second set that you mentioned for my winter wheels with winter rubber, I hate the look of them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.