DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After owning the 04 Intrepid ES for over a year and a half, I finally got to take it on a road trip. Before we left, the odo reading was just over 4600 miles, and when we got back she's close to 7700. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised with how well it performed. Average MPG cruising at 75 mph most of the time was a hair over 28, with one tank hitting 30.5 (two lane roads with lower speeds).

A/C worked great...one day the outside temp was 106*

She's all washed and vacuumed, and sporting a new coat of wax, and tucked away in the garage for another year or two.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car rarely gets driven....it sits in the garage and keeps my 2000 Ford F250 truck company (it only has 19,000 miles on the clock) My wife drives the 2004 F150 to work every day and I have a company vehicle. Obviously I have to many vehicles on my property!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Compamy vehicles are great arn't they!

Great way to keep the miles off yours, its amasing to relize how meny miles are work related.

To and from.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gn300 said:
Compamy vehicles are great arn't they! Great way to keep the miles off yours.
:banana: Yes, company vehicles are a really good thing!!:banana: I haven't had to drive my vehicles to work since March of 1990.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
DAMMMNNNNN!, DatZ SOoooOOSwet!, Wat about taking your wife out for dinner?, Still in company vehicle?,lol, j/k, Niiice Car Bro!, U have to keep that baby Pampered!, ;)

LUISA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts