DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, after searching all over the place looking at reviews and everything I had decided that I was going to pick up a Palm M130 @ Staples. They are $265, but found them online for $219 and could get 110% of the difference back.. which would have ended up being about $227 with tax.

BUT, then I was flippin through e-bay and couldn't pass this up... My friend has a 3630 and I love it, and from what I've read the 3640 has a few more options.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1365365753

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
my credit card is whispering to me again.. hey, I know this great place called ebay, get a pda, c'mon! please, make the voices stop!
can't spend more money! digital cam hurt enough :p

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EvilDeadFan said:
my credit card is whispering to me again.. hey, I know this great place called ebay, get a pda, c'mon! please, make the voices stop!
can't spend more money! digital cam hurt enough :p
I know what you mean.... I really didn't want to whip out the Visa, but I needed it for college...

and now that you bring up the digi-cam... AHHHHHHH:crazy: I cant use my parents anymore when i move away:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

But on the brighter side of life.... my g/f does have one and I'm sure she'd let me borrow it in exchange for the Ipaq which she wants anyway. Something tells me that if i let her borrow it i wont get it back though...

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EvilDeadFan said:
Digicams are worth more, keep her cam then :p lol
I dont know about that.... she said she paid $200 for it, and the 3640's are still going for $380+online...

now, if she had a $600+ digi-cam like my parents i'd trade straight up :D

oh, and I was just informed that my Ipaq will be shipped tomorrow so I should have it by this weekend :D

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Intrepid99 said:
my g/f wants me to let her use my old iPAQ 3635. what do you think i should do?
lol, depends on what you get in return...;)

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Intrepid99 said:
my g/f wants me to let her use my old iPAQ 3635. what do you think i should do?
Tell her next time she comes over to bring a hot friend. I think you can figure out the rest. ;)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Woohoo! its finally here. This this has got to be the coolest thing ever... well, maybe not, but it has to rank atleast 4th behind my g/f, car, and my computer :D

and it was quite an upgrade for me:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just thought of this, but i have a question for anyone who has an iPaq... is there any way to change the background picture on here? instead of getting the blue "Microsoft Mobile" screen?

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have PPC2002

Did a little researching, and after 3 programs I found one that I like and is pretty easy to use. Hopefully I can score some brownie points by putting a pic of my g/f on the background;) :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts