DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
Just wanted to thank everyone who offered me their ideas and opinions. Reall appreciate it!:wink:
I got my system setup yesterday. This is what i got

Punch 800.2 Amp

And for my subs

(2) 15" HE2 RFP 3215 Punch

How does it sound? LOUD!!!!!:D Now i have to get a cap because my lights dim when i crank up that bass. I got a sealed box and it's big too! It took about 30 minutes to finally get it inside the trunk. I don't know how I'm going to get to my spare tire if I have a flat or somethin. I might go and get the 12" because the 15" are way too loud and my space got reduced a lot! It's a really nice bass and a lot of power i tell ya, but I think that will be too much for me. But yes! I finally got my system!
Thank you
Thank you:rolleyes: :biggrin: :tongue:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Carlos said:
I got a sealed box and it's big too! It took about 30 minutes to finally get it inside the trunk.
Besides not being responsive enough for anything but rap, that is the downside to 15" subs. The boxes for them are massive. Nothing like the ground shaking bass from 15's though. :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually listen to all kind of music. I'm hispanic, so i listen to a lot of Merengue, Salsa, and all that Latin swings. The 15" add bass to any kind of music, even if I play some that doesn't have any, I still have a lot of bass from the other instruments or something:biggrin:
I love my 15", but I think that is way too much bass, plus I need to have some space in my trunk, i don't to think what i have to go through if i get a flat, and have to go in the back and take my spare tire, worse if i'm by myself:cry:
I might go and check out a smaller box, or get the 12". The 15" requires a 1.5 cubic feet of air space, and i have a lot more than that. So, i'll go and see.:alien:

Peace!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
If I were you I would downsize to the 12" subs. Don't downsize the 15" sub box, it will sacrafice the performance you get out of them. :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
I'm not a big RF fan, but it is always cool as hell once you finally get that system in and you are able to drive around and get all the good stares of peeps wondering what you got and what you are pushing!! Congrats to ya!!!!
Jeff:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
i know this is off topic but wutang......

your exhaust sounds like a snowblower....or a dirt bike :devil:
not hating...thas the truth

:wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts