DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are Enkei RP02s, 18x7.5 with the Special Brilliant Coating on BF Goodrich 235/50 tires. $1200 bought, shipped and installed. Got the tires from discounttiredirect.com, great place. free shipping, $25 off for online order, $40 rebate, came in 4 days. Had them installed at Trick Trucks in Edgewater MD, got wheel locks, mounting, balancing and installation for $99. What a deal I could not be happier. Hope you like. If anyone wants my old wheels and tires I'll sell them cheap just reply or PM PLEASE!

on the car...

just after wash and wax, just started to rain a little

the old wheels- please buy them from me

·
Registered
891 Posts
I don’t know, maybe it’s because of the 235 vs. 245 tires that make it look a little different, but the tires just don’t look as well balanced as 18s usually do on 1g Intrepids. It’s funny because you wouldn’t think that 0.6 of an inch would make a difference on a tire that’s over 2 1/4 ft tall. It all looks very clean, slick and glossy though, so maybe with a lowering kit it will all come together very nicely (A lowering kit would probably cost less then a new set of tires.)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys, i appreciate the humble remarks. Im very happy with it, and as for the lowering kit, thats very doubtful. starting college next year, most likely a service academy, i wont be driving it untill 2011 so i think im done for now. ill do some research on the kit and paint the brake calipers but im in no rush.

BF Goodrich tires. The ride is smooth and it made the steering easier, probably more so because of the old tires being worn and possible not enough air than because of the new tire brand

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Lookin sharp! Very clean first gen you got there

:beerchug:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts