DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
hey looks cool... try and get some video fottage if u can.... and were did u get that toggle switch?? in the ash tray im looking for somthing like that

·
Registered
432 Posts
WOW COOL !!!

Hey dude, I just went on that site. They sure have some really cool stuff for like $100.

Now......the stuff that you bought?? You spent only $50??

What exactly did you need to hook all of this stuff??

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Those are sweet, would like to get a set. How many lights will that controller.....control? I saw a sweet set on an SS Camaro during the woodward cruise where they would chase around the car, and she had them in every light. Would like to get some front and rear, be able to control the pattern.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RCE2WIN said:
Those are sweet, would like to get a set. How many lights will that controller.....control? I saw a sweet set on an SS Camaro during the woodward cruise where they would chase around the car, and she had them in every light. Would like to get some front and rear, be able to control the pattern.
I have them in every light including the back tail lights so my switch controls all six in 8 different patterens at 60w times six. I loike the set up but was a little on the expensive side.

·
Registered
403 Posts
hmm....oh the plans going through my tiny little evil brain...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts