DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plain Jane but she's paid for.
Never left me stranded, has left my Brotha stranded. Very funny to me anyways:)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
what the HELL!

Aight what the hell am I doing wrong?
I went to attach the pics, it said it uploaded. not sure what I'm doing wrong.

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
I would go to photobucket.com and make a username and pw and then when posting use the web url. It should look like this

[*img]url here[/*img]

Remove the stars

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Try this

This is what I WILL have my car looking like when all is said and done!! Thanks for [Chaosweaver] for the photos

I know she's not clean for that I am really sorry.

These 2 shots show what the car looked like before and after I found the bone yard.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aight, now how do I make them all the same size? trial and error, please excuse me.

·
Registered
298 Posts
If your using image shack then take the "direct link to image" copy that and paste it between
Code:
[IMG]your image[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice! I can't wait to see it when it's all done.

How much are you thinking about spending on that mod?
You mean to get it looking like this

What ever I have too!!! I have just mad the final decision to go on a complete custome with it. I'm gonna try doin all the mods myself. All except the engine mods. They will have to be done by a engine company I know around my way. I want to make the already bullet proof engine a bit more bullet proof and ALOT more performance.

I have a long way too go. But just takin it one step at a time. 1st, will be the leather seat, autostick, OTIS and front and rear bumpers. Front bumper will have the fog lights.
Whew!!! That gets me all excited to see the goal!!!

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
You mean to get it looking like this

What ever I have too!!! I have just mad the final decision to go on a complete custome with it. I'm gonna try doin all the mods myself. All except the engine mods. They will have to be done by a engine company I know around my way. I want to make the already bullet proof engine a bit more bullet proof and ALOT more performance.

I have a long way too go. But just takin it one step at a time. 1st, will be the leather seat, autostick, OTIS and front and rear bumpers. Front bumper will have the fog lights.
Whew!!! That gets me all excited to see the goal!!!
That would be one bada$$ car when it's done. Hope all goes well. Make sure you take some pictures as you work on her.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts