DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MODS.
Interior: Three 10" neon black lights(one above the head unit and one above the passenger and driver on the head liner), two toggle switches (left one is for my interior neons and the right one is for my underbody neons)

Exterior:front licence plate and bracket removed, dallas cowboys antenna ball :biggrin:, windshield banner reading "Intrepid Racing", clear corners, new headlights, dual deck aluminum spoiler, false hood scoop and vents, limo tint, underbody neons,

Performance: Civic intake, OBX exhaust

Audio: Jensen DVD In-Dash unit, RF hookups, 2 RF 12"subwoofers, Sony Explode 800 watt Amp.

Rubber and Rims: Konig Kaliber rims, Pirelli P3000 Cinturato

NOTE: People always ask me what happened to my front bumper. Well I'm going to tell you. One night wile I was at the drag strip during a race my front bumper came loose and started to drag on the floor. That is why the front bumper has those black marks.

ALSO: In August of 2003 I blew out my engine at the race track, actually I locked it up. Well three months and $1,200 later I had her up and running.

Here are some pics.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the color is something like rose somethin'... I personaly think it looks a bit like lavender. I don't care what color it is... the color don't make it run. I aint going to wash it till the summer... if you can tell by some the pics that they are still doing some construction on the street and lot next to my house plus it has been raining alot here. I am thinking of painting her with my income tax... I think I'll paint her Jet black with tinted windows.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Leave the color. It's rare and kind of cool!

·
Registered
149 Posts
i dunno bout that color-its unique i suppose but im partial to the black first generation ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I like that color... leave it and just get the windows tinted and do some mods but leave the color. The color is what makes yours look cool. Also more detailed pics would be really nice too.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
EvilDeadFan said:
The car looks good :) What kinda base do you get out of that band pass like sub box?
I gets some good bass, songs like "air force ones" "mexican radio" "get crunk" and other songs sound good... i just got to get some more subs to be able to put the amp on full power... I only got it using about 25% of the power.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
you let her sit on the car?!?!?!?!? just messin, but i remember seeing my little brother sitting on my car one day and i had to beat him with a hockey stick... Especially those trunks, i see a lot of dents in the trunks of intrepids. Who knows.... nice lookin ride dallas. later.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
beatupintrepid said:
Hey man,. that looks great! My car stays between Dallas and Ft. Worth, wanna run em sometime? At the track of course.....
name a time and place:) :) I'd love to race her against another Trep.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
gazetowardthesky said:
you let her sit on the car?!?!?!?!? just messin, but i remember seeing my little brother sitting on my car one day and i had to beat him with a hockey stick... Especially those trunks, i see a lot of dents in the trunks of intrepids. Who knows.... nice lookin ride dallas. later.
When I went out side she was sitting on the trunk looking at the clouds:biggrin: I thought it made for a good pic so I ran inside and got my camera.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts