DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Unfortunately, if i am moving, it will have to be sold.

Reactions: redhot

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what do you guys have for "Toys" or what is/are your hobbies? pics if you got em

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
I feel rather dizzy from that ride of pics lol. Looks fun though!! Now if I can print them out and make a flip book out of them :D j/k

Actually thats about all I could do as I can't handle the snow, too cold for my California bones :(

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
redhot04 said:
I feel rather dizzy from that ride of pics lol. Looks fun though!! Now if I can print them out and make a flip book out of them :D j/k

Actually thats about all I could do as I can't handle the snow, too cold for my California bones :(

there is a video on youtube of the ones i earned my wings lol link above

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the rep pts redhot

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Back at my mom's, we have a "go-kart" similar to that, except it's only a single seat and it didn't have no fancy shocks like yours. I used to love driving that thing in the snow. There's a part of my mom's gravel driveway where it goes downhill and at a curve, and it's so fun to do drifts in that corner (with or without snow). I drifted the Trep in that turn once and almost hit a tree with the tail end. Looks like fun. I miss it.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Back at my mom's, we have a "go-kart" similar to that, except it's only a single seat and it didn't have no fancy shocks like yours. I used to love driving that thing in the snow. There's a part of my mom's gravel driveway where it goes downhill and at a curve, and it's so fun to do drifts in that corner (with or without snow). I drifted the Trep in that turn once and almost hit a tree with the tail end. Looks like fun. I miss it.
if you were nearby i'd offer a ride or a shot behind the wheel...

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
staying in the vicinity, if not same town. next time i got to a yard i'll post again and check every few min on my phone like last time when you "were hospitalized"

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
nightspeed98 said:
if you were nearby i'd offer a ride or a shot behind the wheel...
Nice. I used to also tie a rope to the back of it and tie the other end of the rope to a sled and have my nieces and nephews ride in the sled while I pulled them around in the snow. Of course, they were completely covered in snow from all the snow that the rear knobby tires throw.

Have you flipped yours yet? I have only done so once in mine. Went off an embankment while turning. Call it, understeering right over the ledge.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice. I used to also tie a rope to the back of it and tie the other end of the rope to a sled and have my nieces and nephews ride in the sled while I pulled them around in the snow. Of course, they were completely covered in snow from all the snow that the rear knobby tires throw.

Have you flipped yours yet? I have only done so once in mine. Went off an embankment while turning. Call it, understeering right over the ledge.
1st time making hard left and left wheel ran over a log. not wearing seatbelt at the time so i was ejected, landed ribs on the roll cage, wind knocked out

2nd time after the jump same as the video above. front end dug in and flipped left on its side.

3rd time (crowning achievement) after the jump did not have enough speed, front went down first, endoed it and straight over

slight head and neck pain after lol. helmet on all ocasions

·
Registered
484 Posts
I WANT ONE!!!!!
No...wait...I'll take building one insted..MORE POWER!!!!

What engine is that thing runing anyways???

My fun comes from my YZ250 2 stroker, now thats fun!

Reactions: nightspeed98

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
I have one like the one Sander described. Unfortunately it doesn't run any more. I have to get a new engine one of these days. I used to have a blast in the snow with it. Now that I don't have it or my cavalier any more the only donuts I can do are with my R/C truck. :(

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
No jumps in the snow????? wtf dude lol. that has to be rough as hell on that landing though in a cart! Unfortunately I don't have any pics of myself doing anything. I personally have a yamaha warrior but it has been sitting for the past year with some kind of starting issue. Once I make some money I want to have someone else get that pain in the ass fixed. I would do jumps larger than that one but i am sure you where hurting after that little one lol. Going mudding is also what I like to do in the summer. I do have a few stories on the winter though...

For winter I kick major ass on the sled. We usually pull it with a 4x4 wheeler and it is VERY rare to ever get me to fall off. I also sled while being hooked up to the snowmobile. Was driving through a field along the highway and was going faster than the people driving the cars lol. They would then try getting me off with the snowmobile and they would usually fail. Just as long as the g-force on a swing isn't to strong I can usually hold on lol. But most of the time the rope would break or I would keep the wheeler or snowmobile from moving before that would happen. But we did do it all somewhat safe. I had a helmet on for the snowmobile at least. Also during that same winter a freind had a 300ex with studs in the tires and would have a set up like water skiing with the rope and the bar. Would sit on a sled and he would drive to this huge mound of snow as fast as he can then just turn at the last minute before the mound. I would let go of the rope and throw me up the mound and I would get a good few feet of air. Did that for a couple of hours every weekend for a month.

Maybe once I get home I will take a few pics of the warrior even though it is in pieces. I really miss driving that thing :(. Sorry for being so long...once I get going about wheelers I don't stop talking! :rollgrin:

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the_darker_intrepid said:
I WANT ONE!!!!!
No...wait...I'll take building one insted..MORE POWER!!!!

What engine is that thing runing anyways???

My fun comes from my YZ250 2 stroker, now thats fun!
stock 150cc GYC honda clone motor CVT. pickup sucks as much as big SUV's but once going and the ability to not stick to "roads" is awesome.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
I have one like the one Sander described. Unfortunately it doesn't run any more. I have to get a new engine one of these days. I used to have a blast in the snow with it. Now that I don't have it or my cavalier any more the only donuts I can do are with my R/C truck. :(
what R/C truck is that?

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
nightspeed98 said:
what R/C truck is that?
My main one is my T-Maxx, but I don't like to get it all shitty in the snow. I also have a duratrax overdrive st 4x4 stadium truck. it's a beast when I can get it to run!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
My main one is my T-Maxx, but I don't like to get it all shitty in the snow. I also have a duratrax overdrive st 4x4 stadium truck. it's a beast when I can get it to run!
mine's a savage 25 turned 26, then 28, then 28, next 32. i have a mini-T with modded motor, ct4s, nitro 4tec, nitro mt2 as well. savage is all aluminum on avatar.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts