DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you guys would like to finally see what my Intrepid is looking like so far. I know some of you won't like it but hey all that matters is that i am jonesin about it daily.:biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I like everything but that sharks fin spoiler! Looking good, man!

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Sweet man, I love it, where the hell you get that sweet ass ricer spoiler??? I want one!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comps. Much appreciated. Like I said I was sure to get some not to like it and some to like it. But like I said in the end its all about me :wink:

I thought I would give it a bit of "ricer" flair since it does look good. Granted I don't really race but I do try my best to look good. Also it says "Powered by Dodge" back there.

Still got some things to work out. Was gonna custom a whole new hood but the guy I am working with will mod my hood out and give me hood bolts for my Ram Air system. Almost done with everything that needs to be created under the hood for the "Ram Air" and once I am done I'll put up the details and a new pic. Not sure how long it'll take since I just got started on a new 1.5mil Project. But we'll see. Though the Duals will be done next month. I'll post pics again then too. Catch you all later. I need to crash.

The One

·
Registered
47 Posts
I kinda like it ForceOne, even though I wouldn't do it to my R/T. That said, at least it makes me feel as though I'm driving a "cool" car, for an old guy. Keep up the good work.

BTW: I love the dark blue. I wish the R/T came in that color. It would be my first choice.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Force,

Looks great! You even have the spoiler that I planned for mine. Is that the Cav. spoiler (I know it's Wings West, but what model #)? I can't wait to see your Ram Air set-up. Great job!!

Dave

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
actually, they look more like the AVS headlight covers I have on mine because they dont look dark enought to be GTS

and i agree with Wutang about needing new rims...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry it took me so long to reply. Been busy.
Those are aVs light covers. No one in town could get me the gts ones and I was too busy to order online so I got the aVs's. They are great cept it threw me off the first night. I couldn't see crap. So I went and bought some PIAA Platnium Crystal Blues Driving lights and things are good again.

On the spoiler its actually not the one for Cavaliers. Its close to it. Got it from a custom shop here in town. Unless he was jerkin my chain. But either way it looks good. (To me at least)

Yeah rims I'm getting there. Just dropped another 1500 and 300 for my new stereo/alarm and dual exhaust. So I gotta wait on the rims. Probably gonna be the last thing I do since I'm not sure which I want to go with yet.

Its sad when it takes me this long to realize thats a real bad pic of me ha. Had the damn sun in my eyes so I look all goofy. Well catch you all on the flip. Have a good one.

The One

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
The ride looks nice. Im not crazy about the sharkfin spoiler.. hahaha but the Dodge accross the hood is definitely unique. I love the color too, the midnight blue looks sweet in person.

I am still in the market for a decent spoiler. I like the height of yours (maybe I would get it a little lower though), but I am looking for a curved spoiler that matches the back. Had no suck luck finding one yet. The taurus spoiler is too low for my taste.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I agree with DjPill, I like the height but the spoiler isn't matching the body curves enough for my taste.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Nice RIDE.......!!!

I think your ride looks damn cool! I though that style of spoiler wouldn't look good on a Trep, but now that i see it - IT LOOKS HYPE! I've got the good 'ole OEM spoiler, but now i want a new one......ARRRGGHHH. Can't afford it though......... darn university expenses. Anyhow, good job with the car......... peace out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts