DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My other car is starting to wipe me out. I know theres somewhere to get the filter for a lot less than $50 shipped. I've checked ebay and could only find the filter for $50, is there any websites out there that carry it at a reasonable price?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For a 3.5, you got yourself a deal. Does this K&N come pre-oiled? If you'd like to PM me a paypal address or other payment info I can get out payment to you asap.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I live in New Brunswick Canada and I'm trying to get a universal fit K&N cone filter for the intake that I am building. Can anyone help me find a place where I can purchase one? The filter I am looking at is only about $46 on the online K&N store but they won't ship to Canada, and the only local place that carries them is the CDN Tire store, but they want $98 for the same filter and they say it will take up to 4 weeks to arrive.

·
Registered
95 Posts
IntrepidSportDriver said:
I live in New Brunswick Canada and I'm trying to get a universal fit K&N cone filter for the intake that I am building. Can anyone help me find a place where I can purchase one? The filter I am looking at is only about $46 on the online K&N store but they won't ship to Canada, and the only local place that carries them is the CDN Tire store, but they want $98 for the same filter and they say it will take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
Check Ebay.ca you should be able to find something online. If not just open up your yellow pages, if you live relatively close to a city you should be able to find at least one aftermarket parts store where you can pick one up. I know that Partquest(which is also CDN Tire) and Parts Source can both order K&N Filters. But you're likely to find the lowest price from a smaller aftermarket retailer then from those two. Remember that 45.95 you saw on the site is still in American $$$ which is still about .09 cents higher then our dollar so don't expect to see it for the same.

·
Registered
33 Posts
ebay dude

Found a K&N air filter on abay for 10.99 and 35.00 shipping. This is canadain price as I am in canada also. getting one of these for me baby soon.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I was hopping e-bay would pan out but I can never find any of the model numbers that I am looking for. There is a parts place about an hour from me that carries them, hopefully they can do a lot better than Canadian Tire.

On a side note the new local CDN Tire manager is an ass, there was a national sale on K&N Filters for 20% off, add specifically said "All K&N Filters" when I went to order one, they said they couldn't figure out how to order a universal one if it didn't pop up on the computer when they typed in "Intrepid" and that I should come back next week to see if they had figured it out. When I went back they said it was no problem to get but they couldn't give me the sale price, so I didn't get it. Well 2 weeks later along comes the same national sale again "ON ALL K&N Filters" but when I tried to order it this time they insisted "ALL" only meant "In Stock" and when I asked them how many they stocked they said "None, on the shelves" but they had 3 different direct fit ones in the back. (Civic, Cavalier, Blazer) The old manager never used to pull that crap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.