DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FIREM aka Bob Day 2002 300M Inferno Red Pearlcoat, 138k daily driver

Cousins recently aquired

2002 Special 106k PS2 Runs & Drives, but rough...

2002 Pro Am 130k PDR Does not run, Knock? Good body & interior

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,423 Posts
The inferno red M is amazing...one of my favorite M's on the sites.

Nice "fleet" you've got there, what are the plans for the other two?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First order is to get the Pro Am running or drop the pan.
Worst case, part out the Special, engine to the Pro Am, best case fix the them both, sell the Special, Daily drive the Pro Am.........save time prep for meets with FIREM

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Very nice, both cars don't look too bad, the Special has some horrible looking rims on it though! Not to be a parts hawk, but if you do part out the Special I might be interested in the spoiler :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well the engine in the Pro Am is wasted.

So there is one less Special in the world.
Engine out, had to do valve job due to low compression #1, did T/B W/P while it was out.
Stuck it in the Pro Am up and running well...

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
Bob, are you going to part out the Special?
If so...I would like to see if there are some parts I could use...
Let me know.

BTW, congrats Mr. President.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
Very nice looking intake there... I'm partial to anything American flag like that. +1!

And I think you made the right move with the ProAm. Gonna take some of the Special goodies and swap them into either of the other rides?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the compliments guys !!
The Special is/was rough at best. The day i backed it out of the driveway to take it to the shop I DESTROYED the already damaged Special front bumper, that kind of iced the cake. Special will be parted, some stuff spoken for or will be swapped into my other 2 M's
Blown engine is now a training aid for the students. First time some of them heard an engine run with a knock, then actually see why and what was way cool for them...
Will be a few weeks till I get around to parting the Special, will post up a list of remains (if there are any)...
A Student driving a M got the hood and top rad support after hitting a deer on the way to school. Wrinkled them and lost the upper hose to the A/C belt, rad survived..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts