DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night on my way home from work, driving on Highway 51 from Milton, Wis to Janesville, Wis, i'm driving almost out of Janesville and there's this gold Alero right next to me speeding up and slowing down, and i think to my self, "huh, gold alero".
So we are speeding up and slowing down, then i hit the gas and pull away from them for about 3 miles, then they catch up, and we keep doing this cat and mouse race and then they pull away from me and i'm like, oh darn. But then as we hit into Beloit, WIs, i see them ahead and i'm catching up and passing them,... until we hit the stoplights(1). So we stop at the lights, revving engines, and it turns green and i hit the gas and pull away but they pass and then again i catch up and pass them and beat them to the second stoplights in Beloit, and i have to turn to my street, and as i'm turning, they blaze past me. As i'm nearing my street, my best friend calls me and she said , "DUDE you were just racing my boyfriend!!" and i go "yeah, well i just beat him!"
she says to me that they were coming from the strip in Janesville and she was half aslleep thru it but was awoken by engines revving, lol.

He wanted a rematch, but i was too sore and tired from work. maybe another time. :)

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Good job, show 'em who's got the better car!!! :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
damn floor boards rust out in like, 5 years.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,543 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts