DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh hell yea i just got my first confirmed kill. i was driving home when i saw this red honda civic with a body kit roll up behind me. i waited untill he pulled on the side of me and i rolled down my window and motioned that i wanted a race, him and his buddy laughed and pointed me to go south of town. we got to the location and lined up, the guy who was with him yelled go and from that point on all he seen was the little guy pissing on a jap crap sign that was in my back window, i beat him up to 80 by about 2 car lenghts. we came to a stop and got out of our vehicles to talk. he said he wouldve never thought that a intrepid couldve blown his doors especially after the turbo kit he just put in (hahaha). i was somwhat amazed after he popped his hood and found out that he really did have a turbo and cold air. he said that he wanted to try me again after he burns the bad gas out of his car. cause his mom used it and put 89 octane in his car (hahahah what a joke i thought) i said ok, but that when we raced again i should have my mini ram air system that i order on the car and that gas just wasnt gonna do it for him. he kinda got somwhat offended and said ok jumped in his car and took off. (i love beating jap crap lol):biggrin:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
You beat a Civic with an aftermarket tubo kit? I wonder what PSI he was running. I would think a turbo Civic could beat an R/T.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NO KIDDING

See the bad or should i say the weird thing about it is that my car isnt an rt its an 225 hp es. im not sure what psi he was running but he did say it wasnt running right but he said the reason was the 89 octane fuel. im gonna try him again this weekend when his car is running better and maybe he will beat me, who knows. even if he does i wont be mad cause i know he wont stand a chance against my iroc.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
What kind of civic? What year? You can put a turbo on one of the old 1.5L 's and guess what? it'll still get smoked! Slapping a turbo on your car doesn't automatically make it fast especially with a tiny pissant displacement to begin with. Remember the Chevy Sprint turbo some years back? 70Hp...wow! Between a turbo Civic and an Intrepid R/T...I'll put my money on the 'trep. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts