DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pull up next to a current model cavalier with 16" aftermarket rims and these two guys are staring me and my buddy down like pfffff, please, our cavalier will kill your family sedan. So, green light, I beat em to 45 by like, a cavalier and a half. Later on in the night, driving by, and I see a black LS1 Trans Am, so after a couple "turned green at the wrong time" stoplights, we pull up dead even, wait for the green, and we're off. I am not going to BS you guys, that car is sick fast. There wasnt even a moment of time when I was even close, that car just took a deep breath, and took the hell off. Even though it was automatic, oh my god this thing is sick fast. So, later, we are both going 50 and I step on it, and a little while later, he replies with what seemed like, he stopped time and just zoomed past me. No surprise, right? However, check this out, as I am about to turn left, the driver of the Trans Am rolls down the window, and what do I see? A woman! Thats right fellas, a mid-40 year old woman racing me in my Trep. I cant believe it. I did however learn my lesson, mess with the little GM and the big one will get you.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
LMAO, I see a lot of old people racing too.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, old people too, they must be in a hurry to die already. I remember when I had my 85 Oldsmobile Delta 88, I raced a 96 3.5 concord with like a 90 year old grandpa at the wheel with those huge black glasses they have with the thick sides, and he destroyed me. I was like holy crap! But, then again, if I were old, I would do that too, otherwise, whats the fun in life at that age?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts