1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
502 Posts
I liked the silver and blue cop cars they used to have on the old Viper series on TV. Those were cool cars.

****..that was a cool show.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
The bottom three are the aluminum alloy rims. Just not the ES style. The 3rd one down has steel rims on it. If you notice, most cop cars have steel rims on. It is mostlikely because of their strength when going over and running into things like curbs...

·
Registered
533 Posts
The bottom three are the aluminum alloy rims

Actually those are a steel rim with a rubbery coating on them to give them a alloy appearance. This is the style that I have. This gives the strength of steel, but the looks of alloy. Oh and alloys are generally lighter than steel.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Ive seen a D.A.R.E. car around this area that is a first gen ES.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Not that any of you care...but a while back, I posted the question "has anyone ever seen a white Intrepid with white mags?" Most people hadn't. Well, the last picture of the police cars is a white Intrepid with white mags, something I hardly ever see. I wish I knew why Dodge did that. On the Intrepid's with white mags that aren't police cars, the word DODGE is on the side of the front doors, where there is usally a 3.5L 24 VALVE badge or no badge at all. Strange to me....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts