DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
DCellBatteries said:
I have an extra Intrepid hood, i used it to model my new fiberglass one. It's straight, would just need some sanding to get the fiberglass release agent off 75% of it. I'm in MI, just outside Ann Arbor. E-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested.

·
Registered
39 Posts
how much are you asking? i could put some damn good use to a new hood (mines all dinged and bruised up). gimmie some info, i MAY be heading up from the maryland area into monroe (temperance). ive got family in novi and south lyon, so a trip out there would be no prob...color prob doesn't matter

·
Registered
39 Posts
crap...didnt see the email, sorry

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey V, i'll be happy to get away with $175, which is what i paid for it at the salvage yard. It will take a little work to get the fiberglass release coat off it, but the hood is straight with no dents or anything. I have pics if you're interested. E-mail me and i can send you them. Would be more than happy to meet you up somewhere in MI and drop it to you.
See ya,
John

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey any info n how you mde the fibr flash hook how mch would you change to make a cutom one i live in st joseph michigan e-mail with a price budsmack
@exods-news.net

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.