DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have some first gen stuff for sale, (see pics)

i have a set of clear tails, that i made myself, not great, but pretty good for a first try. they could use a little sealing, i used clear silicone glue to fill where i cut them apart, but there are a few small gaps. also they could use a little wet sanding, or plastic polish, as they are a little hazy.

one, clear corner. drivers side. this is the mate of the one i used to fix what the deer did. brand new.

a set of purple reflector bars, used, with some scrathes, and a little dusty, but in good shape.

and finally, an OEM, passenger headlight. it was the one the shop put on when they did the deer repairs, and i swapped it out for one that matched my other, aftermarket one. it was on the car for about 15 miles, and is as close to new as you can get.

please ask questions, or PM me any offers.

THANKS!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
went to the parts yard today and found more goodies, i got 4 of those little door holding cup thingys, 3 passenger's power window switches, and a long otis. all for first gens. i will post pics when i find my camera.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here's the pics.

all parts need a good cleaning, but all are in good shape. i havent checked to be sure all the window switches work, but i will.

·
Dain bramaged
7,212 Posts
how the hell do u get them door cups out.. i've broken every set i've ever tried to get..

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Veeb0rg said:
how the hell do u get them door cups out.. i've broken every set i've ever tried to get..

uhh... remove the screw, and pull? i dunno,..... i didn't have any trouble.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
I wouldnt mind the long otis if you still have. How much for the door cups?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
okay guys n gals, i need to unload this stuff, so please pm me if you are interested in anything. i still have everything except the door cups.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nhogan said:
Long OTIS? How hard is it to hook up 2 my base model 96

if you dont have anything there yet, i think you have to get one of those little temperature sensor things, and i know you have to have a whole new headliner. all i have is the OTIS itself, i dont have any wire-ing, connectors, or sensors.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alright, i hope to be moveing soon, so i need to get rid of this stuff. if anyone wants anything, just ask. i would like to get a few bucks for the lights, but pay shipping and the other things are free.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so... i sold the trep. teaded it in for a 2002 cadillac deville, and OH MY GOD... it is SOOO much nicer. not that i didn't love the trep, but come on... its a freakin cadillac. so if anybody wants any of these things, you can have em' for the price of shipping. just let me know...

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Really? I will take the set of clear tails, otis, and window switches.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts