DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dad's 95 base died, so if anyone wants anything off of it before i scrap it let me know...easy things, im not taking the dash or engine apart...has not tails or center part, i took the wheel center caps off, i know i had a hard time finding them, so if anyone wants them let me knw...i also took out the ashtrays, radio trim piece, speaker covers...let me know if you want anything!
thanks,
Andrei

·
Registered
431 Posts
Headlights and housing still there???

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
headlights are new...housings might be broken, but i also think that one of the mounts or whatever its called is broken on the headlights, trying to change the bulbs, also, they have a pretty new set of silverstars in them...the interior is grey

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, it does not have Oh **** handles, 3 of the four doorcups are good, headlights are in perfect condition...purched new aftermarket about a year ago...PM me with any offers...thanks,
Andrei

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
below are some pics of everything that is good that i took out of my first gen, which is getting picked up by Purple Heart this week, so if there is anything else, PM me as soon as possible...
I only have the passenger side headlight which is in perfect condition, nothing broken and no scratches, the drivers side is in perfect condition, except that 2 of the mounting holes are cracked, so i didn't bother taking it off, also, 2 Silverstar headlights, which work as good as the day I bought them 3 or 4 months ago...someone with a first gen could get those for a lot cheaper than retail if they want them, since they don't fit my second gen...

Thanks,
Andrei

·
Registered
431 Posts
u got both front headlights? with silverstars in them??? cause ill get those and look for housing elsewhere, since we are all looking for housings, mines dangling

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the driver's headlight has 2 cracked mounting holes...so its kinda wobbly, as for the brackets, i have a shitty drivers one, and a pretty much new passenger one, but I am not too shure how to take it off...

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
How much for the corners/turn signal lights? Also how much for the rear and front speakers? Also do you have the trim that goes around the headlight switch?

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'll take the trim piece for around the stereo/climate controls. Also would like any doorcups left and the silverstars if they aren't sold. PM me a price on what's left. I'll probably think of more by then too. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I kinda wanted to sell the whole set, but if nobody wants the set, i guess you can grab 2 of them...PM me

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Hat Trick, if you buy all four then you will have extras :) lol

I just sent payment today for the corners.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Any chance of snagging the engine out of that thing? I could come over and pull it if that's an issue. Let me know, Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
you said easy things, i have no idea if any of these things are easy to get out or what... let me know if they aren't...

both lower ball joints, both front axle shafts, both front struts & mounts, and motor mounts.....

If you see anything there that you're willing to sell, let me know.

Thanks!
Sarah

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
I got this pm from badasstrep.

Sorry, they picked up the car today, i have the corners if you want them, but the trim piece is gone...
Headlight trim piece is what I wanted, but the corners work. Just thought I would let you know that he doesnt have the trep anymore.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts