DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a black 2002 Intrepid SXT with 200,000KM for $800. Got a little work to do on it but hoping it is going to work out at least for a little while. Figured for the cost risk is small enough.

Looking at a charging issue and horrible Tie-rod. So now I gotta look into how to fix this thing. Wish me luck.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Just bought a black 2002 Intrepid SXT with 200,000KM for $800. Got a little work to do on it but hoping it is going to work out at least for a little while. Figured for the cost risk is small enough.

Looking at a charging issue and horrible Tie-rod. So now I gotta look into how to fix this thing. Wish me luck.
Randy, Randy, Randy, that's around 124k miles. I wish you all the luck in the world!

Keep the oil clean! These engines do not like dirty oil when they get up in miles.
Inner tie rod bushings and tie rod ends are cheap. It's probably long overdue for the inners.
I believe there is a how-to on the inner tie rod bushings and there is a real nice AC Delco kit
available from rockauto.com.

And welcome the forum!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts