DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
That rhythm is INFECTIOUS.
18,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here in good ole K-lumbis Ohio there's plenty of construction happening on our roadways, lots of merging-down-to-one-lane and such.

Well I'm on my way home from work, and approaching a merge-to-one-lane area about 1/4 mile past an intersection that I'm stopped at. Well next to me pulls some mid-90's Accord with 3 teenagers in it, being their teenage selves with radio blaring and whatnot. I look over and they're all staring at me... well the light was about to change, and out of the corner of my eye I could see the passengers egging on the driver to try to 'take me'...

Well the light DID change - I goosed the throttle a bit (their reaction time was lame!) and then backed off - enough to get me through the intersection before they did... The Honda floors it, I catch up without effort - and hold alongside him momentarily... he seems insistent that he beat me to the merge! Hoo hah!

Well I'm holding 2nd gear now (damn I love that gear!) and about halfway to the merge I mash the pedal and just dust the guy. Of course, about 1/8 mile PAST the merge, I've got to duck off at an exit, at which I get the requisite finger, along with the passenger leaning out the window to curse and they continue on.

Not too exciting I know, but for the first time, it gets the blood a pumpin'! Remember your first time? :D

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
A first kill is never MINOR!

Sometimes "traffic justice" is sweeter than a race. :D

·
Registered
562 Posts
My first kill EVER was in a 1992 Plymouth Sundance Duster. :D That little car had some balls! A 3.0 in a car I could almost pick up- That spells trouble. No one expects a little car like that to have a V6 under the hood. They learned quick when all they saw was my tail lights. Man, I gotta stop talking about my old car. I miss it! (Damn Deer!!!) :(

·
Banned
4 Posts
What is wrong with you people? Does inciting someone to flip you off make you feel cool because mom didn't breastfeed you, or what?

How about a new forum ? --Asshole Intrepid drivers murdered by people justifiably annoyed by their juvenile, amateurish driving.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Dorkbar.. We dont start the fight, we end it...

·
Registered
381 Posts
I'm almost unhappy if after a kill the driver does'nt give me the salute I deserve. Good Kill and hopefully the start of many more!

I may be an asshole, but I have fun.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
i think most of us have fun with the aception of dorkbar whos has his panties in a wad cuz he cant remove his head from his ass...........nice kill man :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dorkbar, sure sounds like the teens challenged him!!

What can you expect? They're teenagers, they don't know any better....... But now they do, maybe.

Nice kill.....

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I vote to have Dorkbar restricted from this site. He does nothing but harrass the situation. If you have nothing good to say, get the hell out. I for one am tired of hearing his constant antics in our Intrepid community. All he does is feed a fire that need not be ignited. We all have good heads on our shoulders and know when enough is enough. This punk is just here to irritate, and I for one, will have nothing to do with his foolishness. That's as kind as I can say it....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Very good kill. Gotta love toasting those ricers around town (and there is plenty of them). I seem to find them every Friday and Saturday night... :D

We should have an Ohio get-together. Seems like there are a few of us in these forums...but I think I might be one of the only 1st gen drivers...

Once again....great kill.

[ November 11, 2001: Message edited by: SouLBurN ]

[ November 11, 2001: Message edited by: SouLBurN ]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts