DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way home today from my folks house. On hwy 101 going south from Elk River. Just about to Rogers and up on the left i see Flashing lights. Get closer and here sits a dark blue Intrepid police car with a light bar. Had some poor lady in honda pulled over. Looked nice in blue ,had police in white lettering from the front wheel going at a angle over the rear wheel. It must have been a local Rogers cop car. The first one i have seen in this state.

·
Registered
14 Posts
i havent seen no intrepids, only a couple of camaros w/o a light bar, they got lights on the visor that flip down though, here in southern illinois

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
I saw one on the news the other night. It was an Independence, MO police Intrepid without the light bar, but there were hidden lights in other areas of the car. They were doing sobriety checks on St Patty's Day.

·
Registered
41 Posts
:) Hello Ya'll,

Come on down here to Texas and you can see the newest addidtions to the Texas State Troopers.

So far I have counted at least 2(different plates) Maroon and possibly 3(couldn't get plates on 3rd) Dk. Grey "unmarked" Intrepids. All have been seen here in Katy, just outside Houston, for the past 2 months patrolling IH-10 in AM/PM rush hours.

Happy Motoring :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts