DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, on the way to pick my boyfriend's transmission for his 98 ford taurus,
we driving on Liberty Ave on the way to Monroe, You know just driving along. We were headed to Murray's Auto Salvage. Anyway,
we were driving in the country at about 60 miles An hour, and my turn was coming up. So i slowed down, pumping the brake because
i didnt want to slam on the brakes, and i took The turn at 40 miles an hour, drifting on the gravel, and there was another car
coming right up to the stop sign and my My boyfriend goes "Babe!" and cooly i said "what?" as i corrected the car (my
first drift ever!) and continued on my way. Needless to say, i did get a headrush and my head is still spinning! After that
happened, i told my boyfriend, "This is SO Going on DodgeIntrepid.net!"

The End
:)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah he drove home after that. It was great, and i didnt know i was going to save my car that quick, i thought i was going to hit that other car! The turn has just came up so quickly, i didnt have time to slow down on the way so i just took it! my boyfriend thought the rear end of my car was going to fishtail into the other one, he grabbed the side of the car all scared and crap. and there was a transmission in the trunk too!

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha it was just for his car. now its empty. i'm so mad kuz i was telling my mums husband (my step dad) the things i wanted to put into my car and getting all the problems fixed and all, and he goes "dont waste your money on your old car it isnt even going to last you a year" and that really upset me because i love my car and really want to get him all fixed up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts