DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to my first race in June, the SIRIUS 400, at MIS. I would like to know if we are allowed to bring video cameras.

Also, if anyone has been to MIS, can anyone give me feedback on the experience? I'm seated in turn 1 (section 53, row 2). According the MIS website, i'll be able to see the end of pit road, the front stretch and turn 1 and 2.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
TeeDeck said:
I'm going to my first race in June, the SIRIUS 400, at MIS. I would like to know if we are allowed to bring video cameras.

Also, if anyone has been to MIS, can anyone give me feedback on the experience? I'm seated in turn 1 (section 53, row 2). According the MIS website, i'll be able to see the end of pit road, the front stretch and turn 1 and 2.

Thanks

From row 2 I doubt you will be able to see pit road. You should of been able to get main grandstand tickets for row 2. The bottom 3-4 rows sell last. Next year you can upgrade you tickets. I was in turn one sector 51 row 12 last year(I could hardly see pit row) and upgraded to main grandstand secton 24 row 34. Maybe you will get lucky and be able to move up a few rows after the race starts. Still its a great time. Just be prepared to spend a few hours getting out of the parking lots. I have fall Bristol tickets. That should be a great time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, but are we allowed to bring video cameras? I didn't buy the tickets, they were given to me as a present for my birthday and I don't care where I sit, this will be my first race and i'm going to enjoy every second of it. Being a fan this long (20 years) and never seeing a race has been eating at me for years.

I CAN'T WAIT :eek: :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
you can bring in any camera . I have been to MIS. its a real ***** to get out of that track after a race. Thats one reason I will never go back . 3 plus hours in a parking lot is just no fun when you run out of beer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts