DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my 2003 Intrepid into show condition. It is a AHB coded car that was white when new but repainted black/white by the PD. The wife is tired of having all white police cars so I kept it b/w. The Tombstone Marshal’s office used b/w Intrepids so that is how we did ours. They were real nice about it and let me crawl all over the last couple of they had to take photos.
It has been interesting reading here on the forum when people are trying to get away from the “cop look” and I was trying to get all the stuff back on . There is a lot of information on this forum and it has been a great deal of help. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
If I wanted a police look I would of bought a crown vic or a impala. Reason why a lot of us avoid the police look is because we don't want to get in trouble and been seen as impersonating a police officer.

Although I wouldn't mind having the police cattle bumper on my car. Gives more protection and a don't f##k with me look.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts