DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just joined. I am looking into getting a '98 Intrepid ES and would just like to see if I could get some feedback, pros, cons, what to look for, etc.
I had previously owned a '95 Avenger ES, loved it, then traded it in for an '01 Stratus R/T. I love the Stratus to pieces but because of job situations and travel distance I have to sell.

Therefore, my next move is into an Intrepid, I love the style of it, have never driven one, but have read many good reviews. I have loved my past two Dodge's and want to stay in the "family." Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The only problem I had when I got my 2000 Intrepid was it's quite a large car and at first it was a little tricky to parallel park and back up because you can't really see the front or back end. The first day I brought the car home I backed it into my garage and bumbed my workbench. Oops!
Later
Robin

·
Registered
24 Posts
Candyman,

If you liked the Avenger...You'll love the Intrepid. I traded my '99 Avenger ES for my '01 Intrepid R/T. Love the R/T....the Avenger just didn't have enough.......GUTS...nice look though.....The North Coast is hot today!! :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Way to go Candyman...you can pee on tall trees with us now. Heh-Heh
Peace
Robin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts