DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

First Trepid

1K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  02 Intrep 
#1 ·
So there isn't all that much to say about myself, I go to WSU and am a poor college student without enough time or money for his car for now... Not to mention I got an incredible deal on the car, so here I am :)

94 Intrepid, no mods yet... Needs some doors and a fender on the left side, but other than that, I'm impressed with the forums so far!

#2 ·
for what a remeber this is a very very good site to find out everything you need and might every need to know about your car....o ya welcome to the site.

#6 ·
<~~~ poor ass college student on disabilty here, and I concur, this money will help you DIY everything and save you ass-loads of cash in the process

#14 ·
...its gets worse here every day...

jjust kidding!

welcome to the site, and this place, like everybody else has said, is good for saving you money

#16 ·
OneFore9 said:
Welcome to the site! Which WSU do you go to, Washington State, Wichita State, other?
Washington State, of course :)

The only real WSU :p

And a couple buddies and I are driving said trep to spokane on friday so he can pick up his girl, and then back to wazzu and then back to spokane on sunday... if you feel like checking out the trep, giving it a sniff under the hood and making sure the mechanic and I didn't miss anything, shoot me a PM and maybe we can hook somethin' up~

Thanks again to everyone here for being so welcoming and eager to help!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.