DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought the FLITZ polishing Ball and tried it being a little skeptical.

I tried my VERY dull passanger side headlight and made it clear after about 10 minutes of Buffing with the FLITZ paste.

It worked so well I tried it on a few scratches on the paint, and it also made them disappear.

I had to use a different drill, the first one only went to 500RPM.

The closer to 2000RPM drills without going over work better and Faster.

Just thought everyone should know that they can restore there headlights and paint without spending a fortune.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still have some scratches on the paint. I'll try and remember to take pictures before I use FLITZ again. When I did the the headlights I was just a little too eager to use my new toy and forgot to take a before picture.

Since my paint is still scratched I'll take some pictures and post them.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I took some pictures but I need to figure out how to post them.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Before Flitz

These pictures are BEFORE I used FLITZ:

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After FLITZ

These pictures are AFTER I used FLITZ

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know if you can tell but it got rid of the haze on the top of the lens near the hood.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was also in a hurry when I did it. I'll do it again and take more pictures after using FLITZ a Second time.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,694 Posts
I can vouch for it too-- used it on my headlights, worked like a charm. Ive never tried it on anything else, but seeing how nice it worked on the headlights it has to be good for other things. I paid $30 for the kit with the tube and buffer wheel off the Matco Tools truck. I would try to buy it online somewhere, Ive never seen it at any parts stores.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I bought mine on ebay for $25.95 with shipping. It included a 50gram tube, 5 trial packets and the buffing ball.

I bought mine from: FlitzBay

Go To Ebay and look up this item #8068567630

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Driver side scuff

This is a scuff that was on the driver side rear door

second pic of scratch

This next pic is after using FLITZ

1 - 16 of 16 Posts