·
Registered
962 Posts
I hope he had good insurance!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, it flooded pretty bad down on the island. Glad she didn't hit us head on..........might have been more trep's that feel victim to her

·
Registered
638 Posts
tx2002intrep said:
picture of a flooded intrepid from Hurricane Claudette that hit us yesterday. This pic was from Galveston island.

A moment of silence..... :(

Hurricanes suck!!! :mad:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
living down here in hurricane alley......thinking of new mods......someone needs to come up with an airboat/hovercraft mod............think, think, think :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
It hurts to see a thing of beauty in pain or difficulty. It strikes a slightly more poignant chord with me, though, since it's an Intrepid that's the same color as mine.

*sigh*... maybe he has insurance that'll cover it... and he can get another one. :)

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Geez...I am trying to get a job transfer to Houston at the moment....wonder how much my insurance would go up due to the flooding. Houston get's alot of rain....I drove down there in June....just in time to get caught in a rainstorm.....never seen so much rain...looked up, clouds were actually black!, no kidding...

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, good ol' Texas weather. If we're not in a drought and burning up, it's pouring rain and flooding everywhere! :crazy:

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
tx2002intrep said:
yeah, good ol' Texas weather. If we're not in a drought and burning up, it's pouring rain and flooding everywhere! :crazy:
Kinda makes you wonder why people still want to live there?!?

:p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts