DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have my factory mats in the car. Underneath the carpet is beautiful and clean, everywhere else is hideously ugly and stained. I have tried all sorts of things to clean it but the previous owners left the stians for years. This comes my questions:

Can I still buy MOPAR first gen floor mats?

If not where can I get ones that are the EXACT fit of the ones I have currently? I cant find any that are exact fits and dont wont to take my chances on eBay.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
try to find some clean ones at the junk yard

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Doubtful that you can order factory mats anymore (Mopar replacment ones). Unless some dealer has them on the shelf collecting dust. Who knows. Just google Dodge Intrepid Floor Mats and start seaching around.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
My driver side was wore out in mine. So I went down to my local dealer's parts dept. and they did have it at another location. Try your local dealer to see if they can locate some for you. You never know you could get lucky like I did.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Just shampoo you orginals?

Mine looked like hell, but after giving them a good scrubbing, they looked pretty decent.:dunno:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
u can rent the rug doctor at some supermarkets for 30 bucks for the day. take the mats out and use the machine. Or buy the turtle wax interior spray with a brush on the cap at your autobarn or us 1 store.

I bought mats at a store paid like 20 bucks for them and put them over the factory mats. in the winter i take the factory ones out cause of the snow and mud. in summer i use original mats

·
Registered
566 Posts
Nifty/catch-all make good floor mats, nice spill 'lip', I don't know if they carry them for the 1rst gen though and they are more expensive than regular 'universal mats'. I also don't know what the price difference would be from mopar floor mats I think the price for fronts was about $60.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Yes you can get new front mats at the dealer......but the rears were discontinued

I got new front mats last year think they were $35 or $40 for the set

Not bad from the dealer.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I got a set of nice factory floormats from a 1999 Intrepid at the junkyard. They are a darker grey than the factory carpet, but its a nice contrast. They were free too :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts