DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I am bored and willing to drive some, really all depends on time and rather or not I have to work.

But the last Meet was eh, coulda been better lack of people was depressing. :evildownl

But....

Out on Lake Wier there is this great place Gator Joes, And I kinda in the mood for some gator tail,

I was thinking We could meet in daytona or in that area, cause the main reason is the drive also, The route is bout a 40 minutes drive but the roads and can be very very fun.

Let me know what yall think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Idk, I am out of work for abit, so right now wouldnt be to bad, but still short of a notice.

When will you guys be able to?

And I picked daytona, not only because its really close to me, but the route to gator Joes is Fun to drive, Deland if yall want can be picked to.

But its really up to everyone,

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, Would this weekend be too short or a notice?

The plan was see some of the coast if u want, but the main treat was a 40 minutes drive out to Gator Joes, the part being the roads are fun in my opinion. Which, is a bit of a drive.

There are some fun roads in daytona, Just reall yup to you guys.

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
EagleESI said:
Idk, I am out of work for abit, so right now wouldnt be to bad, but still short of a notice.

When will you guys be able to?

And I picked daytona, not only because its really close to me, but the route to gator Joes is Fun to drive, Deland if yall want can be picked to.

But its really up to everyone,
things not too good at the ford dealer?

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Glad to see everyone could get together and work out a date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know some tried but, at this Point, getting a ****ing meet together in Florida is just as easy as find a brick of gold in my toilet.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yeah! It's not easy.

I will keep an eye on this thread so if some date is announced, I will try to get some time and be there.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts