1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Adam - Casselberry, FL

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
That's right, I have seen him on here. So now that we have a group, when are we gonna have a sunshine state meet?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
We need to put something together, maybe mid summer. We need enough time to make plans.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I guess what we need to do is see if anyone wants to host it, then go from there. If not, I guess we could pick a central point where there is some sort of accomodations, and all converge there for the weekend. I am considering the possibility of hosting it, but I'm just about as far out of the way as you can get for everyone (I'm 6 hours from JAX, 8 from Orlando and Tampa), and I haven't really got the room here, although there's lots of places to stay here at the beach.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im in to as long as it could be the first weekend after the 3rd of the month that would be the only time i could afford it lol.

How does august sound?

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
The two greatest meets Florida has ever seen,

Tampa

And Daytona Beach which I hosted and made some rully rully good ribs and still have Eds cooler held hostage for more brownies)

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
I guess what we need to do is see if anyone wants to host it, then go from there. If not, I guess we could pick a central point where there is some sort of accomodations, and all converge there for the weekend. I am considering the possibility of hosting it, but I'm just about as far out of the way as you can get for everyone (I'm 6 hours from JAX, 8 from Orlando and Tampa), and I haven't really got the room here, although there's lots of places to stay here at the beach.
Sister lives in Tallahasse- "which is south south Georgia"- Panama City "south south
Alabama" we will include you in the Florida Meet. LOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts