DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought i would share. Today Scott of SS Performance installed my single in dual out 40 Series Flowmaster muffler. With Pacesetter Monza dual chrome tips painted red inside instead of factory yellow. Sounds really good. Mods so far 300M Chrome shifter, black pinstripping, black mud flaps, Red painted calipers, removed the front hood Rams head and rear trunk Dodge and ES emblems. And installed 3.5L High Outbut emblems on each door and one on the top right trunk lid. And sliver and red painted lettering on intake manifold. Photos later. Next upcoming mods 300M special gears, Tinted windows, Wood dash kit, and some kind of CAI and next spring perfomance tires.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure did.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Sounds sweet Kevin........I bet you want your tires back :(

I want to see pics!

Reactions: whitey

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I never realized the 40 series had a setup like that. Is it camaro-style like the 80? I just have a regular single in, single out on mine...

PICS!!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I would like to hear that compared to the Flowmaster 80 series, hope you make it down to the international meet next year :biggrin: Can't wait for pics!!!

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Avenger said:
Sounds sweet Kevin........I bet you want your tires back :(

I want to see pics!
Yes but i would need your wheels also. The ES has 16".

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IntrepidBus IV said:
I never realized the 40 series had a setup like that. Is it camaro-style like the 80? I just have a regular single in, single out on mine...

PICS!!!
Yes it is just like the camaro -style.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Justin said:
:worthless
Yes i know. I have to get with Matt next week to help me post them.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
SPOOK R/T said:
Yes but i would need your wheels also. The ES has 16".
Good, I don't feel guilty ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts