DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been looking to get yet another set of headlights. my black diamonds are falling apart (actually one already did and i epoxy'd the lense back in). should i go with another set of black diamonds or should i try something new? would like to now what has worked well for you guys.

and as far as fog lamps go. i have yet to see any aftermarket ones. guess i have to get those from the dealer.:baller:

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Aftermarket fogs are there, but OEM would be the best alternative for longevity.

As far as headlights, same thing as the fog lights, if you want something that will last get OEM. Aftermarket wise, whatever you get, I'd pick up some of this headlight protection film so the lens don't become trashed.

http://www.xpel.com/products/headlight.asp

·
Registered
4,600 Posts

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aftermarket fogs are there, but OEM would be the best alternative for longevity.

As far as headlights, same thing as the fog lights, if you want something that will last get OEM. Aftermarket wise, whatever you get, I'd pick up some of this headlight protection film so the lens don't become trashed.

http://www.xpel.com/products/headlight.asp
couldnt agree more. but OEM lights are 300 a peice,

ebay my good man.

Also member Ronbo has a new set of aftermarket foglamps for $85 + shipping I think.
huh, do they make the aftermarket fogs with the factory look?

yeah ebay pretty much gave me nothing but colored bulbs when i searched lol

·
Registered
13,180 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
How long have have you been using it for?
near 2 years.. I recently took it off but it was still in perfect condition.

I got a replacement OEM looking fog from ebay..made or distributed by Depot..the only issue I had with them is the black painted ring around the lens chips easily..and there is chrome paint underneath it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts