DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of replacing my foglight bulbs with the PIAA ION-CRYSTAL bulbs that are supposed to be amber for better visibility in bad weather. Has anyone used these and are they as good as they say? Has anyone also just added aftermarket lights to thier car? I used to have the PIAA duals (combo fog/driving) on my Lebaron and I really loved them. Just trying to figure out where to mount them if I go back to them.
Thanks for your responses.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Originally posted by BK:
I'm thinking of replacing my foglight bulbs with the PIAA ION-CRYSTAL bulbs that are supposed to be amber for better visibility in bad weather. Has anyone used these and are they as good as they say? Has anyone also just added aftermarket lights to thier car? I used to have the PIAA duals (combo fog/driving) on my Lebaron and I really loved them. Just trying to figure out where to mount them if I go back to them.
Thanks for your responses.
I have the exact lights you are talking about and absolutely love them :D

They are much brighter, look good, and are pretty easy to install (connectors are a little different, but nothing you can't get around ;) )

Highly recommended :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
I just got my PIAA ION bulbs yesterday. I will be installing them this weekend, if its not to cold.

I will let you know what I think. If I don't like them then Randy will have hell to pay. :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered mine today and will get them Monday. Randy had better be right- (j/k) :)

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I have my headlight covers and don't like taking them off at night, so normally I just drive around at night with my fogs on, I don't want to change them to amber, but would it make a big difference if I switched them for a different set of white fogs??? Which ones are the best???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts