DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys how could i turn my parking lights and foglites on at the same time, what mod could i do, cus i want to have them on when iam jsut cruisin or soemthing, also if i mod them to turn on with m parking lights will they still be on when i have my normal headlights on? thanks

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
If you wire your foglights to your parking lights you will get the effect you want. Obviously your parking lights are on when your healights are so yes, they would be on in both cases.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok they are the factory ones, but before i go ripping into the dash- how can i do this? i have all kinds of wiring accesories so no problem there, but does anyone know how to remove the dash and which wires to hook together (using what):sneaky2:

·
Registered
415 Posts
I would also like to know how to hook those things up. One of my parking lights does not work neither do my fog lights and I replaced the bulbs in all three. I also checked all the fuses and still they don't work so it must be some wiring problem.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Starscream: Check the wiring. Maybe there is a wire grounding out or something. That is about all I can think of that would cause that.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
austinreed21 said:
but does anyone know how to remove the dash and which wires to hook together (using what):sneaky2:
You don't need to remove the dash to get at the wiring. I have pulled out the switch and there are many wires on the back of it. I have no f'ing clue which ones need to be connected and the Haynes manual has a diagram that makes no sense. I have had most of the dash apart to get at the fuse block and believe me that was no fun at all. It may be easier to do this at the front of the vehicle. Just a suggestion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts