DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I was curious if this was supposed to be some kind of joke? I can lay out flames on cars all day with masking tape, and could with pinstripe tape too. But it looks like sh*t, if flames go on my car I'd mask it all off myself and have someone PAINT them on. Vinyl is ok if you have some fug'n clue what you're doing, I can also lay down vinyl graphics on some of the wierdest shapes with some of the biggest graphics. Spend $100 and you could get some vinyl that looks pretty nice, if you do it right. I couldn't help but laugh at the picture, I'm sorry. And those HP numbers are very un-realistic.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I liked the "Dodge Racing" in those mailbox letters on his front windsheild. Oh well, really kind of interesting. Gave me a good laugh.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I've never understood the motivation for someone lying like that...

I mean, just pretend for a moment that of all the members on this board, that none of us know stock HP numbers for our car and that none of us know anything about modifications and realistic HP gains of those mods...As a result, pretend we all actually believed him. And if you want to take it another (completely unbelievable) step further, pretend we all actually believed that his ugly horses ass of a car was cool looking.

So great, he's got a bunch of people that he doesn't even know respecting him for something that he doesn't have (a 289 HP car that can beat a Mustang GT), and that actually makes him feel good, it makes him feel better about himself? He really feels "cool" then? I just don't understand it...It's like those people on those Hot or Not sites that post a picture of a hot chick instead of their own...What's the point? Why would you care what other people think of you when your pretending to have something you don't have or pretending to be someone that you're not, especially when everyone is just a bunch of faceless strangers on the internet.

If it weren't for the fact the he so blatantly lied about his numbers (assuming he didn't forget to mention his turbo and that he won't present any proof to us anytime soon), I would actually kind of feel bad for the guy. He obviously likes his car and thought the rest of us would like it too...I'm sure it was a crushing blow to hear what we truly felt. But, then again, it is all a matter of personal opinion...I am sure there are quite a few people out there that think his car is good looking...But they all have horrible, horrible tastes.

·
9,861 Posts
Yep. Thats a Type R sticker. I think it's offically rice.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I think it is a nice intrepid.........under all that masking tape and stickers. I wonder if he's seen my hubby's car. I guess not if he thinks that his is unique. :p

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
I think that I missed something. Did this guy post here or something?

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
And the below is just another reason why Pimpy should be IOY. And oh yeah, his 3.3 is kick ass too.

"It is horrible, this thread. 289 horsepower? With the mods you have listed? You have to be ****ing kidding me. Nice masking tape flames. I wish I could think of something original like that. I wouldn't be ripping on you if you weren't acting like your automotive abortion was king ****. You're welcome on this site, but tone down the false numbers and poor attitude.

:: Thread Closed ::

btw- Vanilla Ice called, he wants his pose back."

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Sdwndr said:
BTW, did anyone notice what looks like a blue Type R sticker?!

http://members.aol.com/badassinblack320/images/dodgei.jpg
Type-R Racing sticker, or something like that. Not from a Type-R. They sell all the crap at local stores, you can get the mats, seat covers, steering wheel covers.

Other than the rims, that is the ugliest car I have ever seen.

Looks more like a photochop than real though....

·
Registered
112 Posts
OMG... roflmao LOL LOL that whole thread that started this is some funny stuff. Who is Mathwiz? His post rocks!!!

LOL Boy, am I glad I got on the good side of you guys. (GULP I think)

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PHOTOSLOP... i now coin that term to describe any car (real or digitaly edited) that looks like that big of a mess.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
This guy would have been alright if he took all the cash he spent on Autozone whatnot and got his windows tinted, lost some of the attitude, and showed up with some reasonable HP numbers....or proof otherwise. It does look like a clean car, minus the hugified dent in the roof, it just needs some TLC...and after the beating he took on the site, he needs some TLC too.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Well .. I have 214 hp and I can prove it!!!! I am Gonna start a thread now bragging about.....and I can back up a !6 sec 1/4 mile.. SO THERE!!!!!......LOL...hmm maybe I should start a thread now....

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Man, you people have some real issues.... I thought this site was for intrepid fans, not intrepid doggers... because none of the intrepids on this site are as original as mine, you think its cool just to talk it down?? Don't talk crap about my car, until you get to next it and race it!!!! I happen to have video taped proof beating a gt mustang, and many people who will back it up! I also happen to have the most respected car on west. tusc in canton, ohio which is the main street racing road... and coming in 2 weeks, is 75 shots of Nos..which will put my HP to 320+ ... then we will see who's talking.... when my car is as fast as it is, i have room to make it look like a ''winston cup car".....
-silver flame 320

so did you install the NOS???????

come on, you can't bullshit a group of bullshitters!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.