DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 01 intrepid 2nd gen 2.7 99k MI $1500. Not bartering, not parting out, not doing any of that. It's sitting on my driveway I'm still starts runs great but cannot afford to fix any more. It does have a connecting rod bearing that I hear going out, I've got $2,500 in it,,,, one window is $300 so...New tires, brakes & rotors, PCM, PCV, Oil sending switch (+1).2 new windows,. Clear coat issues, no body or interior structural damage, interior perfect it is the whole car or none at all...I'm not parting it out I'm not that handy nor do I want it staying here(neighborhood) North of Houston.

·
Woober Goobers!
51,551 Posts
Best of luck on the sale!

A 2.7L with any rod/crank bearing issues means a rebuilt engine in the future...no cheap repair alternative.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

A 2.7L with any rod/crank bearing issues means a rebuilt engine in the future...no cheap repair alternative.
[/QUOT
I have an 01 intrepid 2nd gen 2.7 99k MI $1500. Not bartering, not parting out, not doing any of that. It's sitting on my driveway I'm still starts runs great but cannot afford to fix any more. It does have a connecting rod bearing that I hear going out, I've got $2,500 in it,,,, one window is $300 so...New tires, brakes & rotors, PCM, PCV, Oil sending switch (+1).2 new windows,. Clear coat issues, no body or interior structural damage, interior perfect it is the whole car or none at all...I'm not parting it out I'm not that handy nor do I want it staying here(neighborhood) North of Houston.

Yes I agree, it's the rest of the parts that are harder to find and more expensive, that I'm hoping someone may need. Just trying to find one side window with parts was $300 and not easy to find.
Worth a shot to put it up here first,

·
Woober Goobers!
51,551 Posts
I like your avatar pic. St. Louis area?Ah, NM. I just saw Houston area.
Fluer de Lis is generally associated with Louisiana?

Reactions: Vonne6886
1 - 6 of 6 Posts