DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is a set of 4 wheels/tires/covers. These were on my 2000 Intrepid and are the stock 16" steel wheels with covers. The wheel covers have some curb scrapes along the outside edge but aren't cracked. The tires are Firestone Affinity LH30 P225/60R16. They have about 5000 miles on them at the most and are in like new condition. See picture for tread condition. Cost of the tires with mounting and balancing new was over $500. I'm asking $175 for everything. If anybody local wants to pick these up or somebody almost local wants to meet somewhere this is a deal. Reasonable offers will be considered...and no free is NOT a reasonable offer. All four of these fit in the trunk if you take out the spare..I know as this is how I got them home. Would also be good for a set of winter wheels for up north. PM or Email me with questions or more info. Thanks everyone. PRICE DROP to $100

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
OK...I'm dropping the price on the above wheels to $150 due to the unexpected demand!! Local or close to local pickup is recomended. Works on SE and ES models. My R/T has 17" wheels so they're useless to me now. PRICE DROP to $100

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm....let me spice this offer up some more. I'm dropping the price to $100 and including a set of deluxe visors with vanity mirrors! Need the room!! The visors are actually out of my AWOL 2000 SE. Tires alone were over $400...balanced and ready to go. 16"...maybe someone with a 1998-99 with 15" wheels wants to upgrade? :flame:

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry...I can't make it to Carlisle. I found about it too late and need at least 45 days to plan vacation for work!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
This seems like such a generous offer that it deserves a bump. If I didn't live 19000 miles away, I certainly would take Ron up on this deal.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's 19035 miles according to my RB1 GPS navigation unit I put in!! Thanks john.

·
Woober Goobers!
50,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumping this back up to the top of the For Sale category.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Ronbo said:
Up for sale is a set of 4 wheels/tires/covers. These were on my 2000 Intrepid and are the stock 16" steel wheels with covers. The wheel covers have some curb scrapes along the outside edge but aren't cracked. The tires are Firestone Affinity LH30 P225/60R16. They have about 5000 miles on them at the most and are in like new condition. See picture for tread condition. Cost of the tires with mounting and balancing new was over $500. I'm asking $175 for everything. If anybody local wants to pick these up or somebody almost local wants to meet somewhere this is a deal. Reasonable offers will be considered...and no free is NOT a reasonable offer. All four of these fit in the trunk if you take out the spare..I know as this is how I got them home. Would also be good for a set of winter wheels for up north. PM or Email me with questions or more info. Thanks everyone. PRICE DROP to $100

$100 is way to cheap. If I didn't live 19035 miles uphill from you, I'd see if you couldn't roll them my way. :smilie_lo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts