DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 Dodge Intrepid SXT. White exterior. Black Interior. 17" 5 spoke chrome wheels. 32,XXX miles. Very nice, clean car. The car is originally from Ohio and was in an accident in the winter of 2003. It has been to the frame shop and there was some damage to the right rear quarter. The air bags have been replace and there are no warning lights on on the dash. The car runs and drives perfect. $7250.00. please call me @ 517-749-9057 if you are intersted. If i had the money id be driving it.

thanks a lot
andrew

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
yeah thats alittle pricey for a car that was in a wreck plus the mileage is high. according to state farm 12k a year is the national average a car should have. might have better louck alittle cheaper just my two cents tho

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Code2medic said:
yeah thats alittle pricey for a car that was in a wreck plus the mileage is high. according to state farm 12k a year is the national average a car should have. might have better louck alittle cheaper just my two cents tho
How is 32K miles high ?????? Youre smoking the wrong stuff budd !! :grinyes:

·
Registered
467 Posts
TERMINATOR101CA said:
How is 32K miles high ?????? Youre smoking the wrong stuff budd !! :grinyes:
you have to figure in years/miles. plus the fact that if it was wrecked it was at a shop and not driven for a good amount of time.

original seller:

what's the build date on the car? (on the sticker on the drivers door, listed as month/year)

what's the warranty start date? (the date you purchased the car)

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
95PGTTech said:
you have to figure in years/miles. plus the fact that if it was wrecked it was at a shop and not driven for a good amount of time.

original seller:

what's the build date on the car? (on the sticker on the drivers door, listed as month/year)

what's the warranty start date? (the date you purchased the car)
Why would I care if he drove the car a lot and probably highway, when the eng is not even broken in with that kind of mileage. I'd actually prefer that over some other car that was driven less and probably city driving. That's how my reasoning works. I've seen engines with huge amounts of miles on them still driving fine bcs highway driving doesn't kill engines as fast as stop and go city driving. Get my drift ????

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
And my 2 cent 32k on a 3-4yr old car is not high miles. I beleave it is actually 15k a yr now is considered average and even if you take the old one where it was 10k a yr depending on when tis car was purchased it might be below that average.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the car sat for 2 years (in a poll barn) and we have put like 200 miles on it since we finished it (2 months ago). as far as the pics go ill see what i can do about it this week (good call by the way)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts