DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
DCellBatteries said:
Would anybody be interested in buying a 40 series Flowmaster singlein/singleout muffler with a chrome tip? The tip is that of a like a 97Z28. it is chrome and looks different, but really nice. Both have only been used for a little less than 3,000miles. I will have a picture of it on Monday. I had the muffler painted silver like 5 times to make it look really good. If anybody is interested, let me know and make me an offer. I paid $90 for the muffler and $40 for the chrome tip. JUST MAKE AN OFFER :D :D

·
Registered
415 Posts
How's the sound on it? I'm curious about the 40 series because i've been interested in getting one.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
hey starscream, *cough* get it *cough*...ahh damn sore throat ;) :D

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you take the silencer off, you can here the car rumble for about 1/2 block away. In the morning when it is cold, for about the first minite or two, it sounds a little weak. But once it is warmed up, it is very thoaty. I have received a lot of yea's. In the cab, it does sound a little deep, but you can still here the radio nice & clear :D

·
Registered
468 Posts
hey ill have some extra cash soon on dec 8th
if you still have it that is ill make a bid
and can i see a pic of it?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Whoever is interested i highly suggest it. It sounds sweet on our cars. I think Thrasher has a sound clip of what it sounded like on his 3.5

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.