DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my nitrous express Wet Nitrous Kit. Ir includes everything that you need to install in your intrepid or any EFI vechile. Includes 10 pound nitrous bottle with bottle brackets and all the lines needed for connecting up the system. The seliniods are in great chape and work great. I am including the jets which are a 50hp jets right now, different ones can be purchased for around $5 a piece at any performance shops. The only thing that you will need is the toggle and and push button switch. They can be bought at any parts store for around $10 for the both of them. I will post pictures later on tonight after I get my camera charged. I am looking for $325 plus shipping, if you are local I the bottle was filled last week and is almost full, if I have to ship I will have to empty the bottle. PM me with offers all reasonable offers will be considered.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Hutchinson, about an hour from the Cities feel free to give me a call 320-699-0489 ask for Ken

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Not to hijack your thread, but why are you selling it, didn't you just get it not too long ago?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/kensher/Picture799.jpg

the wife is forcing me to sell it she is pregnet with our third child so I think its time to move on.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hi , I'm maybe interested in your Nitrous Express Kit. I have an Intrepid 2000 ES V6-3.2L and I wanted to know If it can be installed on my car without major modifications. Also , how much would the shipping be to Montreal/Canada , postal code: H7W-2J4.

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
48 Posts
no major mods, you have to route the nitrous hose, tap into the fuel line, run some wiring, mount a pair of solenoids and switches, but it's pretty strait forward. great price btw, if I had the money I'd snap this up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts