DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering what kind if muffler(s) you were running, if you had true duals (or duals at rear) and if any of you have sound clips availible.
Trying to get some ideas for new high flow exhaust for my 2G Concorde. Checked a few Mfg. web sites, but the only DC products i have found seem to be Neons and PT Cruisers

·
Registered
31 Posts
Does it sound nice with out any mufflers? I just might remove the entire main can and run true duals. I can get around inspections easily enough. No emisions in my county, and if you find the right shop boom there you go.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I still have to line my floor with some brown bread anyways. Does it really resinate that bad? Does it cause any vibrations inside?

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
The car is really loud with nothing on after the cat. I didn't realize how loud it was until i got my new true-duals run. The floor doesn't vibrate, i don't have to have the radio on 25 all the time, and my rear passengers don't ***** about the resonance....and it runs better with the new cans.

·
Registered
386 Posts
any ideas on runing a y pipe after the cat and dually out the back to two of the stock resonators. someone already said the resonator is just a high flow muffler. mines in good shape and i can get another easy enough at the junk yard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts