DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just relooked at the picture...is that a test dummie's hand sticking up from the interior?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
wow, thats not lookin very nice at all.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Wow! :eek: That about sums it up. I will have to pass this off to my cousin who recently purchased a '97 Mustang GT and a friend that is looking into a 94-98 Mustang.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Yeah, Intrepidatious, I think that is a hand sticking up from the interior.

Certainly an eye-opener...

·
Registered
562 Posts
Ford is really taking it in the tailpipe latley! :rolleyes:

Ford's New Motto- "Have you recalled a Ford Lately"

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
I still always liked the looks of the Mustangs. But dam thats a lot of damage. The old 65 and 66 Mustangs had problems to. Get hit in the back and they blew up like the Pinto`s did. Glad my Pension stock is not in Ford.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
The entire trunk is gone! There is obviously no structural rigidity in the rear of that car.

Now I see how Ford is the number one auto company in the world, they cut corners to reduce cost at the expense of the consumer.

So, now when I see job postings for Ford on Monster.com, below the ad for an Tire Core Engineer (PHD/M.S. Mechanical Engineering) I will see an ad for Structural and Chassis Engineer (PHD!!!). :D I am a good engineer and I can't get a job in Detroit. :(

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hate to be in that biotch! Damn! You'd get fu$%'d up....!

Is the newer body style from that, 99 & Up have the same issue or is it just that body style and/or year....?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts