DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was drivin through town just a little while ago when i was at the last red light in the city limits, heading out to my house, out of town. While i was sitting there a red ranger pulled up next to me with a bunch of kids that i didnt know and started pointing and laughing at me. It looked like maybe a '00 or '01.

I waited untill the light turned green and took off slow as i dont have much gas, but when i seen them take off too, i let er rip and by the end of the intersection i already had a lenght on them. We went about half mile untill i hit about 95 and they were wayyy back. I slowed down to turn by my house and i was in my driveway by the time they went by. :flipoff:

Not an incredible kill but i thought id tell the story anyway haha.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha yea, especially when its the blue oval thats the victim.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry if you like ford, i personally dont, a lot of people i know had **** luck with them ha.

·
Registered
512 Posts
i killed a newer ranger in my 99 chrysler cirrus...2.5L of utter crap, and it still kicked the crap out of the ranger :p.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I personally like fords (hate rangers though!) My brother owns a 01 ford mustang gt coupe, thats one bad ass car..Then again my friend has a saturn SC2 (basically stock cept for a air intake), said he quote "killed a trep today" , I don't like saturns but hes probably right.

·
Registered
291 Posts
That reminds me of a night i was driving with my brother and a ford ranger pulled up next to me looking at me reving his engine. My brother looked at me and said "smoke him". I gave him a slight bit of a chance at the green and he floored it and thats when i floored it and blew him away. Hit about 90 then backed off to the speed limit. He was abouot 5 car lengths back lol. I hate fords, im sorry but i dont have a problem with mustangs cause my girlfriend has a 2007 and i love it. :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
I personally like fords (hate rangers though!) My brother owns a 01 ford mustang gt coupe, thats one bad ass car..Then again my friend has a saturn SC2 (basically stock cept for a air intake), said he quote "killed a trep today" , I don't like saturns but hes probably right.
was the trep even in drive? : / tell your friend hes a liar...the sc2 is a 10 second 0-60 car, and that intake bs doesnt make it that much faster...lets give him a 9.9s 0-60. pretty sure the trep is a little bit under that...even first gens with the older 2.7L.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
was the trep even in drive? : / tell your friend hes a liar...the sc2 is a 10 second 0-60 car, and that intake bs doesnt make it that much faster...lets give him a 9.9s 0-60. pretty sure the trep is a little bit under that...even first gens with the older 2.7L.
Umm, Hassan, I don't think the first gen Intrepids had the 2.7...just 3.3 and 3.5!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts