1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
for maintenance..duh :silly:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
The forums where not down due to maintenance. Someone hacked into Randy's (intrepid99) server and gained root access... He needs to wipe out the servers hard drive and start from scratch so that the hackers cannot regain access... And according to him on chat last night, he isnt going to be able to wipe out the server until this weekend and when he does the Site will be down until everything is fixed...

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
97IntrepidES said:
The forums where not down due to maintenance. Someone hacked into Randy's (intrepid99) server and gained root access... He needs to wipe out the servers hard drive and start from scratch so that the hackers cannot regain access... And according to him on chat last night, he isnt going to be able to wipe out the server until this weekend and when he does the Site will be down until everything is fixed...
yep...he has it right.

i was originally going to keep the forums closed until it was done, but decided aginst it this morning.

i have a backup of the forums from sunday....if something happens to the site before this weekend, i will use that backup and anything posted this week will be lost.

·
Registered
143 Posts
DodgeIntrepid.net DISASTER! How did you cope? Please share your stories.

I was working on the Concorde and was lost without my favorite site to turn to when I had a question!

·
Registered
605 Posts
01redMS said:
MY POST COUNT!!!! MY PRECIOUS POST COUNT!!!
HAHA! "MY PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Good one.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
BessieIII said:
DodgeIntrepid.net DISASTER! How did you cope? Please share your stories.

I was working on the Concorde and was lost without my favorite site to turn to when I had a question!

Question? You had a question? Was it asking how many folks here will sue Chrysler with you? Or was it how many folks here think Chrysler sux.

·
Registered
207 Posts
97IntrepidES said:
The forums where not down due to maintenance. Someone hacked into Randy's (intrepid99) server and gained root access... He needs to wipe out the servers hard drive and start from scratch so that the hackers cannot regain access...
Buttholes!! I hate people who have nothing better to do than prove how effin' smart they are!
:loser: :yousuck: :fies_06:

Road trip for sure! :dark:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Let me know if they're in either the OK area and then in the WA area.. I'll be in both the next few weeks. i got a nice red budwizer bat in my trunk.....

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
DScruggs said:
Question? You had a question? Was it asking how many folks here will sue Chrysler with you? Or was it how many folks here think Chrysler sux.
WOAH! :eek:

.........oh, I just found a couple of his posts, I see what you mean!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts