DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for you patience. As you may have known, we had some major problems with the forums since Saturday morning. It took me forever to fix them this time, but I think I got them working now....

Unfortunately, I had to lose the memberlist feature and avatars (however, of you already had one, it will still show up).

Anyways, it's late here now and I am damn tired. I'll try to get those features back and working ASAP.

If you notice any problems with the forums, please notify me ASAP so that I can correct them.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I Apperciatte the dedication Randy.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Keep up the good work, well done!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Jesus Randy, don't you ever get out? 3:30am and you were still here!? Good work man, we'd all be up the creek if it weren't for the "All powerful soothsayer of the Intrepid.net realm" (yeah, so I used to play D&D when I was younger!)
Seriously, I do appreciate all you have done!

Cheers to you man!!! :D

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Luckily I had nothing better to do yesterday (seriously). I would have just layed in bed and watched DVD's all day (I did that while I was fixing the forums anyways).

I had to take my girlfried to the emergency room at about 11:30pm last night because she was in a car accident. Don't worry, she's OK, just a little whiplash.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
sorry to hear about your girlfriend man, I hope she gets better soon! THose 'just whiplash' thingeys are almost more of a pain in the ass than more serious injuries....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts